[SOLVED] Frame drops on new $2000 PC :(

Aug 4, 2021
My build is a Ryzen 5 5600x, 32 GB of RAM CL16, RTX 3060ti, MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK, NZXT C850w and I get microstutters/frame drops, I have wiped my os about 5 times in the past month, I’ve done everything that I know to try to troubleshoot my computer and I made sure my SSDs weren’t dying, both are at 96% and 100%. It just seems like the issue is getting worst, I reseated all the motherboard power cables, made sure my psu wasn’t failing and made sure the cables were in correctly, reseated cpu and gpu, my temps are fine and the main I get my issue in is in Dead By Daylight, I’ve tried PBO, I’ve tried resizable bar and another issue I just realized is that while playing Dead By Daylight, my cpu usage fluctuates, don’t know if that’s normal, it usually fluctuates from 50% down till at the most 8% while in game. I also cleared my bios and nothing, I made sure my cores were unlocked, ram the game on high priority, I only have 15 background processes, so that’s not an issue, I just want to know what I’m doing wrong, and could someone recommend me a good intel cpu and motherboard, I might just consider switching at this point.

Please and Thank You.