Question Framerate stutter with a rtx 2080 duke

Mar 4, 2019
Hey i have a problem i recently build a pc with a i7 9700k 32 gb 3100 mhz ddr4 ram an rtx 2080 mobo:msi z390-a pro nvme ssd 250 gb and an 2tb hdd barracuda but i get random lag spikes in games singleplayer as well playing in 1080p 144 hz every driver is updated old drivers are deleted fresh install of windows i dont know what to do anymore (sorry for my bad english)

Lutfij

Titan
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

On that note, you didn't mention the make and model of your PSU. Have you made sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You might also want to uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers to see if that changes anything. By fresh install of OS, are you on Windows 10? If so, did you recreate the installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?

Mar 4, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

On that note, you didn't mention the make and model of your PSU. Have you made sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? You might also want to uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers to see if that changes anything. By fresh install of OS, are you on Windows 10? If so, did you recreate the installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Oo sorry my psu is a corsair ax860 i installed windows with media creation bios is also updated