Jul 26, 2019
I am wondering what are a few good free benchmarking programs for testing 1440p resolution.

I only seem to be able to find free software that only uses 1080p or 4k.

I know I can just run a game but I don't have my steam library installed yet as I am building a new system and want to know what my old GPU does vs the new one with the new build before I install it

Thanks all

Solution
I am wondering what are a few good free benchmarking programs for testing 1440p resolution.

I know I can just run a game but I don't have my steam library installed yet as I am building a new system and want to know what my old GPU does vs the new one with the new build before I install it

Thanks all

All you need to do is see if the system is faster than another one in 1080 and it will be about the same % faster in 1440. Assuming you are not doing some crazy change like a 1gb nVidia 710 to a 8 gb RX 580. There are probably also a ton of benchmarks already done for whatever video card you have and had so can check those.

Thanks all

All you need to do is see if the system is faster than another one in 1080 and it will be about the same % faster in 1440. Assuming you are not doing some crazy change like a 1gb nVidia 710 to a 8 gb RX 580. There are probably also a ton of benchmarks already done for whatever video card you have and had so can check those.

Solution