Oct 30, 2019
Hellow everybody. Um, so I've completely wiped out my disk for the 3rd time. I was able to smoothly boot windows 10 on a flash drive with no problems what-so-ever (I did it with bootcamp). But 3rd time's not working with me. I can't boot with the help of bootcamp anymore cause it turns the flash drive into MBR (which ends up in a black screen with blinking cursor) so I formatted my drive into GPT/GUID partition and it boots. But when I'm about to install windows, "Copying files" didn't even move and the error pops up (Could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install windows, restart the installation.) I've resolved other issues on my own, and have come so far. This is the last one before I could finally play after months. I don't want my efforts to go to waste. Please help me (Ik it's so loooong. Sowi)

-The USB is in FAT32 format, GPT (cause MBR leads me to black screen, blinking cursor)

-I only have access to a Mac

-Downloaded the official ISO from microsoft

-Created the drive with Unetbootin/Ubootin (cant remember HAHAH)

-I used the older versions of ISO (I think 1709 below) on bootcamp before, which was actually working

-PC specs (idk how to identify them without the pc)

Ram: 4gb ddr3
Gpu: Nvidia gt730
Cpu: Amd Radeon A4-6400 with Integrated graphics
M.B: Gigabyte GA-F2A58M-DS2

Last edited:
Solution
First, remove the GT730 GPU, you could re-install it after installing Windows 10.

Create the Windows 10 USB installation media on a MacBook using Boot Camp Assistant (BCA).
First download the Windows 10 ISO (version 1903) from Microsoft website
  • Insert your 8GB or larger flash drive on the Mac USB port.
  • Open Boot Camp Assistant (Hit the Command and Spacebar keys and type Boot Camp Assistant ...hit Enter to launch the app.)
  • Click Continue to proceed.
  • BCA will automatically locate the ISO file if you use the default Download folder or you can choose the location of the ISO file.
  • Select the USB flash drive you've inserted as the the destination disk and click Continue. Wait for the format and Windows installer...
First, remove the GT730 GPU, you could re-install it after installing Windows 10.

Create the Windows 10 USB installation media on a MacBook using Boot Camp Assistant (BCA).
  • Open Boot Camp Assistant (Hit the Command and Spacebar keys and type Boot Camp Assistant ...hit Enter to launch the app.)
  • BCA will automatically locate the ISO file if you use the default Download folder or you can choose the location of the ISO file.
  • Select the USB flash drive you've inserted as the the destination disk and click Continue. Wait for the format and Windows installer setup to finish on the Mac.
-When Boot Camp Assistant is done click Quit to close the app and then Eject the USB drive
Voilà....you have created a Windows 10 USB flash drive installer on a Mac.

Solution
Oct 30, 2019

• Select the USB flas
  • First, remove the GT730 GPU, you could re-install it after installing Windows 10.

• Select the USB flash drive you've inserted as the the destination disk and click Continue. Wait for the format and Windows installer setup to finish on the Mac.
    [*]-When Boot Camp Assistant is done click Quit to close the app and then Eject the USB drive

• h drive you've inserted as the the destination disk and click Continue. Wait for the format and Windows installer setup to finish on the Mac.
-When Boot Camp Assistant is done click Quit to close the app and then Eject the USB drive

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, creating the windows flashdrive with bootcamp leads to a black screen with a blinking cursor/underscore. I think it has to do with the partition table that it formats the flash drive with.

-MBR from bootcamp (not working)
-GPT from disk utility (working)

Help4567

BANNED
Sep 9, 2019
Personally i have reinstalled windows 10 about 20 times because i had so many problems with this silly operatingsystem.

Anyways i do it this way, download an ISO file on a USB stick, insert the usb stick to your pc/laptop and simply install windows. then just install all the drivers and optimize the OS however you like it.

ISO file download:
https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

i preffer using windows 1709 version bcs it gives you atleast "some" control over the system.
windows 10 keys you can buy on ebay for about 3 euro

Personally i have reinstalled windows 10 about 20 times because i had so many problems with this silly operatingsystem.

Anyways i do it this way, download an ISO file on a USB stick, insert the usb stick to your pc/laptop and simply install windows. then just install all the drivers and optimize the OS however you like it.

ISO file download:
https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

i preffer using windows 1709 version bcs it gives you atleast "some" control over the system.
windows 10 keys you can buy on ebay for about 3 euro

You did not really read the post, he is installing it on a MAC

Also buying cheap keys online is not a good idea at all, they are keys not meant for re-sale, thus violate MS terms of service and can be made invalid at any time.