FS: Zaccaria Time Machine

This is a 100% working game. Located in Dearborn, Mi.
Playfield is super nice. Cabinet has assorted scratches etc. I have replaced the
rubber rings, polished the pf, all bulbs are working and replaced where
necessary, etc. This will make a very nice addition to someone who wants a
unique addition to their game room.

Price is 800.00 obo and I DO mean OBO! Feel free to call me with any questions
313-268-0541

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

I have personally, seen and played this game. The playfield is
sweeeeet!!! And, the colors are brilliant.

Also, I have bought machines from Eric before, and he is a stand-up
guy; no risk seller.