I have a IBM 2.4 and I think the front side bus is running at 133. Is there
any way to find out?

Richard, go here and download and install this free System Info Utility.
Once installed look under Motherboard>FSB
Properties.
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/System_Analysis_Utilities/Lavalys_EVEREST_Home_Edition.html

"Richard Bates" <bates1493@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I have a IBM 2.4 and I think the front side bus is running at 133. Is there
>any way to find out?

Thank you It says 133real & 333 effective.