bill

FX5900 SE 128
Barton 2500
1 gig ram
XP SP1
Latest nVidia drivers

At stock speeds, 300/700, my FX5900 SE scores 4485 with 3DMark03.
If I over clock to 429/780 I get 5250.

The GPU temp only went up a few degrees.
What do you think, is it safe to keep my card over clocked?

Thanks,
Bill

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Only if it makes a game you want to play more enjoyable. If only for a
higher benchmark score then why take the chance.

DaveL