Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy Watch to Debut Alongside Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrigido

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
I would love to have a smartwatch instead of a smartphone. Make it just as functional so I don't have a brick in my pocket all day.

youssef 2010

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2009
[citation][nom]redeemer[/nom]Hope they get rid of the "Hyper Glaze" crap![/citation]

me to, the grippy backside of the Galaxy Note was very nice and didn't show fingerprints

G

Waiting on word of the Galaxy Note 3 with a 6.3 inch 1080p screen. Bigger is better.

[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]Waiting on word of the Galaxy Note 3 with a 6.3 inch 1080p screen. Bigger is better.[/citation]

Around 5" is the limit for a phone IMO. There comes a time when it's starting to not be convenient for a phone and you might as well get a tablet.

tobalaz

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
DEAR GOD SAMSUNG RELEASE 'EM SOON!!!!
*throws money at screen*
I was due for upgrade in December and I'm holding out to see if I want to go S4 or LG Optimus G!

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]I've gotten quite used to my Note 2...it doesn't seem big at all...just normal.[/citation]
Me too! Can't see myself going backwards from now on, Size is ideal and not sure what the negative fuss is about it fits in all my clothes pockets no problem so far.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]Around 5" is the limit for a phone IMO. There comes a time when it's starting to not be convenient for a phone and you might as well get a tablet.[/citation]

A tablet can't install whatsapp, a tablet can't make phone call without wifi.
If I can install whatsapp and receive phone calls without wifi, you'll see me hugging my Nexus 7 ALL THE TIME and I'll give away my SGS3 instantly.
YES, it fits into my pocket(I got a normal pocket) and YES I will put it up next to my face and YES I can stand next to your puny phones. lol, I have to type this in everyone of my of Nexus 7 as a phone reply.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]A tablet can't install whatsapp, a tablet can't make phone call without wifi.If I can install whatsapp and receive phone calls without wifi, you'll see me hugging my Nexus 7 ALL THE TIME and I'll give away my SGS3 instantly.YES, it fits into my pocket(I got a normal pocket) and YES I will put it up next to my face and YES I can stand next to your puny phones. lol, I have to type this in everyone of my of Nexus 7 as a phone reply.[/citation]

Maybe if I call my Nexus 7 a "Mobile Device" that happens to make phone calls, that will put those cellphone zealots to peace. lol, it is like god(and/or Lord Steve J) put a condemn on the big phones. "Thou should not have big size phones!" Honestly speaking, I find myself texting 99% of the time. The only time I do phone calls now is with my parents who doesn't know how to text. So the bigger the screen, the better it is. I can easily fit my Nexus 7 into my pocket and still enjoy movies and games on the go.

[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]A tablet can't install whatsapp, a tablet can't make phone call without wifi.If I can install whatsapp and receive phone calls without wifi, you'll see me hugging my Nexus 7 ALL THE TIME and I'll give away my SGS3 instantly.YES, it fits into my pocket(I got a normal pocket) and YES I will put it up next to my face and YES I can stand next to your puny phones. lol, I have to type this in everyone of my of Nexus 7 as a phone reply.[/citation]

[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]Maybe if I call my Nexus 7 a "Mobile Device" that happens to make phone calls, that will put those cellphone zealots to peace. lol, it is like god(and/or Lord Steve J) put a condemn on the big phones. "Thou should not have big size phones!" Honestly speaking, I find myself texting 99% of the time. The only time I do phone calls now is with my parents who doesn't know how to text. So the bigger the screen, the better it is. I can easily fit my Nexus 7 into my pocket and still enjoy movies and games on the go.[/citation]

My problem isn't fitting it into my pockets or such (I have a Nexus 7 too and it fits in my pockets). However, I find it uncomfortable to hold it up to me ear as if it was a phone simply because it's too large for that. around 5" is the most that I'd go for a phone. If I want larger, then like I said, I'll get a tablet.

I find myself making calls about as often as I text, maybe more often. I usually to family and friends, but if I'm trying to contact or be contacts in real time professionally, it's usually on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.