Question game crashing

perez.otmar

Prominent
Dec 17, 2018
hi guys .i having problems with 2 games everytime that i try to play the games one goes in black screen soul calibur and modern warfare it make my pc to restart and giving me this video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error.so i try everything and nothing .i reinstall the game and nothing.i can play bf1 grid 2019 takken 7 doa6 and everything is fine no problems at all.i try 3dmark and makes my pc to restart again.i change the gou drivers around 10 times and nothing happen .everytime i try modern warfare the pc freeze and makes the pc restart again.
my system is
ryzen 7 3700x
gigabyte x570 aorus elite
psu is corsair cx650 watts + 80
gpu radeon sapphire nitro rx 5700 xt 8g
stock cooling from ryzen
everything is brand new no even 5 days old and everything is in stock no OC..
can you guys help me please..

Shay Green

Prominent
Feb 17, 2020
hi guys .i having problems with 2 games everytime that i try to play the games one goes in black screen soul calibur and modern warfare it make my pc to restart and giving me this video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error.so i try everything and nothing .i reinstall the game and nothing.i can play bf1 grid 2019 takken 7 doa6 and everything is fine no problems at all.i try 3dmark and makes my pc to restart again.i change the gou drivers around 10 times and nothing happen .everytime i try modern warfare the pc freeze and makes the pc restart again.
my system is
ryzen 7 3700x
gigabyte x570 aorus elite
psu is corsair cx650 watts + 80
gpu radeon sapphire nitro rx 5700 xt 8g
stock cooling from ryzen
everything is brand new no even 5 days old and everything is in stock no OC..
can you guys help me please..
The VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR is a driver related issue that can and does occur for a number of different reasons. Users that have recently upgraded their operating system are most likely to encounter this error, as certain drivers, develop errors and conflicts with other Windows components during the upgrade process.

Typed your error in and got this. Try your drivers are the newest. I do this buy AMD Radeon Software which tells me when new drivers and releases and installs them

Last edited:

perez.otmar

Prominent
Dec 17, 2018
Thank you guys.yes as a soon Im done with work I will check it out..like I said before I can play BF1. Grid 2019. DOA6. Sakiro dies twice.. Soul calibur the screen stay black I hear everything but no image.. At the beginning. The screen was on and off so I change the drivers and was good..with the other games.but once I press play for modern warfare. In less than 10 seconds black screen freeze and I got the fatal error make my pc restart.. Is the only game that makes my pc crash of course together with 3dmark.. Everything works fine only modern warfare and 3dmark. Before I went to work I reinstall modern warfare I let it download the whole night.click play pc crash..thank you guys for your help. Any options I will be ready to try..