Commendable
May 22, 2019
My specs are:
Gigabyte 1060-6GB
Ryzen 7 2700x
MSI B450M-PRO M2
G.Skill 2x8GB clocked at 3000MHz
corsair CX650W

This only happens on Forntnite: Battle Royale.
I play at around 160FPS, but suddenly if I move my mouse(camera) the game gets unplayable until I stop mouse/camera movement.
Help! I can't aim!

Solution
That's typically called screen tear, which can usually be solved via Vsync or a framerate cap.

That said, Fortnite is one of those eSport type games where you really don't want to limit your frames. So if you don't have a eSport friendly high refresh rate display, Vsync may not be the best solution.

Some have said just switching to Windowed Fullscreen vs Fullscreen, solves it in Fortnite. If not, maybe try employing a framerate cap using Nvidia Inspector which is just below your average frame rate.

Other things you could try if none of the above helps is try lowering your mouse polling rate a little at a time if it's a game mouse with such features. Also, make sure it has the latest drivers, as well as using latest Nvidia drivers.
That's typically called screen tear, which can usually be solved via Vsync or a framerate cap.

That said, Fortnite is one of those eSport type games where you really don't want to limit your frames. So if you don't have a eSport friendly high refresh rate display, Vsync may not be the best solution.

Some have said just switching to Windowed Fullscreen vs Fullscreen, solves it in Fortnite. If not, maybe try employing a framerate cap using Nvidia Inspector which is just below your average frame rate.

Other things you could try if none of the above helps is try lowering your mouse polling rate a little at a time if it's a game mouse with such features. Also, make sure it has the latest drivers, as well as using latest Nvidia drivers.

Solution

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019

thanks! lowering my polling rate reduced the cpu usage and now i can play normally! from 1000Hz to 500Hz everything is good! tysm