Dec 18, 2018
Game crashes at random, with no error mess, the same with the whole pc. I reinstaled win10, gpu and all other drivers are up to date. Sys spec:
Fatality ab350 itx mobo
KFA2's Gtx 1060 6gb OC
M.2 nvme 256gb
8+4 gb ddr4 ram 2400mh corsair
PSU 450w 80plus bronze sharkoon sfx.
The +12v meter is in the +-0.3v range.
The gpu temp is around 65 when under load (with the case open and the fens set to 70% in afterburner).
Microsoft mem tool found no errors on the ram. Could not get memtest86 to work, got memtest64 and found no errors.
I am at my wits end with this pc.
Oh yes, and the problem hapens when i play far cry 5 (med to high) and fallout 4 (ultra pre set).
And sometimes when watching youtube vid.

Dec 18, 2018
Specks. Ryzen 5 1600, gtx 1060 6gb OC, bronze 450w sfx psu sharcoon, 12gb ddr4 8 plus 4, m.2 ssd.
My pc gave me a number of errors over the past few months and only when gaming. I flashed to the latest BIOS, gpu and chipset drivers all up to date, memory tested with memtest64,86 and windows tool, all came back good, gpu stress tested numerous times, cpu also no errors. Running win 10 pro (up to date). The thing that i noticed is that when i play older games it takes longer for the pc to black/blue screen or to just eject me from the game, with far cry 5 on ultra it takes a few minutes, on high about an hour. And usually it only ejects me to desktop, but every so often it black screens (i thing the gpu turns off at that moment) or it blue screens with some error message memory fail or video error.
Thanks to everybody in advance.
PS. The gpu is farcically overclocked. No other OC has been done on the pc.