Ryan3996

Reputable
Apr 10, 2020
Hey all once again I’m teaching out to you guys for some help, I’m waiting on my pc to be built and it will be here in the next few weeks I should imagine that being so i was wondering what you guys deem a good sort of “desk” to place your setups on I would like a desk that I can put the tower on along with monitor and keyboard , anybody have any good suggestions ?

USAFRet

Titan
Hey all once again I’m teaching out to you guys for some help, I’m waiting on my pc to be built and it will be here in the next few weeks I should imagine that being so i was wondering what you guys deem a good sort of “desk” to place your setups on I would like a desk that I can put the tower on along with monitor and keyboard , anybody have any good suggestions ?
Of the thousands of desks available online, in furniture stores, at second hand stores...
What "features" do you deem necessary?

A desk is a desk. A big flat sturdy place, of the right height, to hold all your stuff.

A door across 2 file cabinets, or a full on custom mahogany inlaid with ebony and tigerwood.

Ryan3996

Reputable
Apr 10, 2020
I hear you and I get what your saying I was just wondering if there are any specific desks for gaming that is capable of holding all of your setup as I don’t like the idea of my tower down in a confined space I’d more like it to be on the top of the desk where it can air a bit

I need to retire this Workstation and get something else. Need more Storage but also room for a decent monitor. With this one, I am limited to 22" . Something with cabinets on both sides with a shelf across the top and maybe something underneath the desk at least on one side.

beers

Distinguished
BANNED
Oct 4, 2012
I mean, most of them are personal preference. Find one that works for your situation. I'd avoid pre-cut-out computer holes though since those usually choke out airflow pretty hard.

On that note does anyone have a suggestion on those desks that you build the computer into?

Dec 6, 2019
I mean, most of them are personal preference. Find one that works for your situation. I'd avoid pre-cut-out computer holes though since those usually choke out airflow pretty hard.

On that note does anyone have a suggestion on those desks that you build the computer into?

Which kind of desk are you talking about? I'm not sure i understand

Jul 6, 2020
I hear you and I get what your saying I was just wondering if there are any specific desks for gaming that is capable of holding all of your setup as I don’t like the idea of my tower down in a confined space I’d more like it to be on the top of the desk where it can air a bit
hey!! there are some amazing desks which i prefer for gaming is ApexDesk Elite Series , Respawn 2000 Gaming L-Desk. ,
Arozzi Arena Gaming Desk., E-Win 2.0 Edition RGB Gaming Desk. These are gaming desks but its little bit exp but you can afford it so you have to go with it brother.

TRENDING THREADS