Geforce Ultra All-In-One

G

Hi, all!

Does anybody have any information of releasing the ASUS V7700 Ultra All-In-One edition? When? How much will it cost? Etc.

bye, atrelio

G

At Asus website nothing appear but the other day I think I saw that it will be V7800.. I will search for the page were it appear.. because Im waiting to know how much it gone to cost because I have the money to buy v7700 but if geforce2 ultra is so powerfull as benchmark say.. I like it

G

I just got my Creative Labs Annihilator2 Ultra today. I cannot plug it in, until my system arrives next week. The interesting thing is that Tom's benchmarks for the ultra card are based on a 250Mhz core and 460 Mhz DDR SDRAM. While the CL ultra card does have 460 Mhz DDR SDRAM, the core is clocked at 350 Mhz! With memory bandwidth rated at 7.6 Gig/second! I cannot wait to plug in. I wish Tom would publish some new benchmarks with the cards that are available today...

ledzepp98

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
you seem to be mixing up the core speed with the ramdac speed. the ramdac is 350mhz, the core speed is 250mhz. i'm not 100% sure what the ramdac speed affects, but i believe it is 2D related (anyone here to correct me?)

G

Yes he is right....your confusing the RAMDAC with the core...the RAMDAC is running at 350 mhz

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
isn't RAMDAC just the bit that, when all is said, calculated and done, converts the digital result into analog signal to the monitor?

G

You are correct, I did have them mixed up.
My core speed is 250. It is running very stable, and I am very pleased with the card.

My 3dmark2000 is 7618 on a P3 1Ghz. Not the best, but it is certainly better than what I had.