GenRogue ?

>Written using GenRogue's
>Valkyrie Input/Output/GUI library. Consisting of 142KB of FreePascal source
>code (not including Valkyrie)... have fun. And tell me if you like it --
>maybe a full version of DiabloRL will see daylight ;-).
What is GenRogue ? What is Valkyrie ? ;) They both sound interesting,
where can I get them ?

Antoine

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2003

Kukrutxxo wrote:
> >Written using GenRogue's
> >Valkyrie Input/Output/GUI library. Consisting of 142KB of FreePascal
source
> >code (not including Valkyrie)... have fun. And tell me if you like
it --
> >maybe a full version of DiabloRL will see daylight ;-).
> What is GenRogue ? What is Valkyrie ? ;) They both sound
interesting,
> where can I get them ?

You will need Kornel Kisielewicz and a hacksaw...

Kukrutxxo wrote:
>> Written using GenRogue's
>> Valkyrie Input/Output/GUI library. Consisting of 142KB of FreePascal
>> source code (not including Valkyrie)... have fun. And tell me if you
>> like it -- maybe a full version of DiabloRL will see daylight ;-).
> What is GenRogue ?

GenRogue -- see the RGRD FAQ ;-).

> What is Valkyrie ? ;)

Valkyrie is a portable FreePascal
IO/System/Stream/TextGUI/Compression/Console/etc/etc library.

> They both sound interesting,
> where can I get them ?

As yet, nowhere ;-).
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl)

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>> What is GenRogue ?
>
> GenRogue -- see the RGRD FAQ ;-).

It's been weeks since it was posted last -- his news server might not
have retention that long. Besides, this is r.g.r.misc, not rgrd.

Antoine wrote:
> You will need Kornel Kisielewicz and a hacksaw...

The first one I can agree with, but why the second one? ;-D
--

Twisted One wrote:
> Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>>> What is GenRogue ?
>>
>> GenRogue -- see the RGRD FAQ ;-).
>
> It's been weeks since it was posted last -- his news server might not
> have retention that long. Besides, this is r.g.r.misc, not rgrd.

So try RogueBasin ;-). I don't know anything about GenRogue myself ;-D
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl)
"A random group of people is useless for anything except statistics" --
Anubis