Get 400 MS Points Free with Games for Windows Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
It's actually for any online purchase you make, accept for the fact that you have to be over 18, live in the USA, and be one of the first 2500 people who buy. Since the thing started yesterday I kinda doubt that I'll be able to get the certificate even if I wanted to purchase the Bioshock 2 DLC.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]mister g[/nom]It's actually for any online purchase you make, accept for the fact that you have to be over 18, live in the USA, and be one of the first 2500 people who buy. Since the thing started yesterday I kinda doubt that I'll be able to get the certificate even if I wanted to purchase the Bioshock 2 DLC.[/citation]
I want that DLC as well.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Points are speculative in the nature of gain or achievement with the constant persistent issue of what is considered "gain" and "achieve" .

But of though is always probably highly placed interest against the issues, yes?

Still, Windows having a more open place of purchase "directly" to say and on the idea of own "appraised" system is probably something worth interest. Idk.

toxxel

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2009
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]I want my windows games to have nothing todo with xbox or xbox live as I do not own either nor do I want to.[/citation]
QFT!

Yagame

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2009
So pay for Live, Pay for DLC & Pay to "win." =XBOX
Pay for OS, Pay for "Productivity Suites" = MS

Good thing these entities won't join forces to collect all our lootz

Go suck Google MS

a9je

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Oh, good old Games for Windows. I remember when bing bar was first introduced and had a way to get microsoft points for doing searches. What a blast, earned alot of microsoft points, then went to GFW site and bought all the games from the deal of the week, I got a pretty good collection out of it; bioshock 1 and 2, max payne 2, stalker, dues ex, viva pinata, blacklight: tango down, 2 fallout 3 dlc, ect, ect. Yeah microsoft has been nice to me, they even mailed me a copy of fallout 3 cuz I won some contest, lol. But I guess they realized that and stoped selling games for microsoft points, and also making the bing thing easy, now that I think about it they still owe me 500 microsoft points.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Games for Windows Live is a joke. Their titles for it are severely lacking even compared to lesser known digital download services. The prices are dreadful at best. Age of Empires III for $40!? At this point does the DRM even matter as the sale isn't going to happen anyways?

Not to mention the community... my god... I stopped playing Street Fighter IV because 80% (yes this is literal and not exaggerated) of players blocked me after losing to me. I don't even consider myself a great player. For bogus reasons such as "Trash talk" when the most I have ever said on it was "Goodluck" and "Good fight". Even worse this 80% carries over to all Games for Windows Live games! I will never buy a game that requires it ever again.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]K-zon[/nom]Points are speculative in the nature of gain or achievement with the constant persistent issue of what is considered "gain" and "achieve" . But of though is always probably highly placed interest against the issues, yes? Still, Windows having a more open place of purchase "directly" to say and on the idea of own "appraised" system is probably something worth interest. Idk.[/citation]

... whaaaaaaat?

a9je

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Their titles for it are severely lacking even compared to lesser known digital download services. The prices are dreadful at best. Age of Empires III for $40!? At this point does the DRM even matter as the sale isn't going to happen anyways?[/citation]
I got Age of Empires III: Complete Collection for FREE, well for about 400 microsoft points or so, but the points were free...YEIII for GFW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS