[SOLVED] Getting 5 FPS on games with amd ryzen 2400g

Jul 21, 2019
Hlw. I have recently build a pc. witch is giving me very poor performance on games. I am getting Only 30 fps in the menu and when the game starts it instantly drops to 5 FPS(low settings)!! And it stays there.
I have tried GTA 5 and Assassin's creed black flag! Pretty old games!
They both gets 5 FPS!

My pc configuration:

CPU: Amd 2400G
MB: Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8 GB 2666 MHZ
PSU : 450 Thermaltake
HDD : Hitachi 500GB 7200rpm

Thanks in advanced 😊

Jul 21, 2019
Reactions: ConanLock

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
GtaV should be quite playable, but all of the AC games are notorious for half-nicked optimizations so can be a pretty miserable experience for some ppl.

The Vega graphics in the Amd APU's is pretty equitable to a 1030GT, so that's seriously decent for an igpu. But you will want to stay away from the preset graphics options like Medium or Ultra, and instead just use high/very high and then customize the settings, dropping as much of the post processing as looks decent. So minimize lighting affects, blooms, grass detailing, viewing distance, cloud details, floating text, AA etc.

When you are in a high speed chase and concentrating on not hitting obstacles, cones, pedestrians or being swamped by a boarding party etc, the last thing on your mind is the rock shading on the mountain way off in the distance or whether there's actual white caps on the surf on the horizon.

Reactions: M3rKn