[SOLVED] Getting BSOD after playing assassin creed syndicate even when i didn't play it

Status
Not open for further replies.

(FA)

Commendable
Oct 19, 2020
i don't know why i got bsod after playing assassin creed syndicate for the second time playing it, the first time playing it was buggy as heck the background flickering so bad that i start to feel uncomfortable.
after 3 times BSOD i go to the laptop nvidia setting adding ACS to nvidia then switch the display to Gt 930M after that i set my anti aliasing to fxaa others are low with 1280x720 resolution fullscreen vsync off and playing the game with ease.
after 3 hours playing i close the game and start to play other game that didn't requires a lot of rendering, after a few minutes the bsod comes back again and still appears a few minutes after entering the game, restarting the laptop not helpful. does anyone know the solution?
laptop spec:
i3 4005
Nvidia GeForce GT 930M
2GB planted RAM with extra 4GB
Windows 8
1TB HDD

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

tried running DDU in safe mode and reinstall Nvidia drivers...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

tried running DDU in safe mode and reinstall Nvidia drivers?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.