Getting to Properties from desk top - Not working

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

When ever I place my cursor on the desktop and right click my mouse and
the drop down menu comes up when I scroll down to properties and click
nothing happens. I cannot get to the properties to change my background
or anything else - can anyone tell me what's wrong

Dennis

Does another route work?

Start, Control Panel, Display?

--