gdtayab

Commendable
Sep 14, 2019
gigabyte B450 M ds3h
  • i wass going the buy the ds3h but i am skeptical about the fans headers there is just 2 and i want to use a case with 3 to 4 fans + cpu fan.
  • with R5 2600 rx 550,or 570 not planing for an upgradability path.
its okay to use the fans splitters?
one header for cpu fan + exhaust fan.
and the second one for the remaining fans.

i'm on a budget and the ds3h have all the features that i need.
just worried about the fans headers, i am not sure if the MB can power all the fnas.
or should i spend extra $25 to get one of those.
if yes which one is better ?
the only available in my country
>the same price<<
  • gigabyte B450 AORUS M
  • asus tuf b450 plus gaming

Solution
You can buy a fan controller which would be powered directly from your power supply. You can also buy an adapter that will power multiple fans directly from your power supply. The CPU fan should be directly connected to the motherboard. Case fans can run at a fixed speed powered by the power supply if you don't have enough fan headers.

kanewolf

Titan
You can buy a fan controller which would be powered directly from your power supply. You can also buy an adapter that will power multiple fans directly from your power supply. The CPU fan should be directly connected to the motherboard. Case fans can run at a fixed speed powered by the power supply if you don't have enough fan headers.

Reactions: gdtayab
Solution

gdtayab

Commendable
Sep 14, 2019
[/QUOTE

Thanks, kanewolf
I completely forget about the fan controllers.
i found this on aliexpress, I think it'll do the job.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32830761869.html