Question Gigabyte B450M DS3H lower voltage

Mar 20, 2019
I have a B450M DS3H Motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 5 2400g Overclocked to 4.0 GHz. The Problem is that the auto voltage is uncomfortably high with around 1.425V VCore. Setting the voltage offset in the Advanced Voltage Settings menu to a negative value seem not to change anything. The voltage stays the same. Any idea how to get the voltage a bit lower?
Newest BIOS is installed (F4)
VCore was measured with HW Info 64

Newest BIOS is installed (F4)
VCore was measured with HW Info 64
  1. Try go into the BIOS, in PC health monitor section ( or something like that, or check the manual to see where you can check that voltage. ) to check the Voltage again, because if you use the software to monitor, you will get the wrong reading time to time.
  2. Or also update the AMD chipset driver too, if the MB does not have the right senor, the software will get the wrong reading too.
AMD chipset driver https://www.amd.com/en/support

Mar 20, 2019
Chipset driver is installed and up to date but I still get 1.425V on CPU Core Voltage (SVI2 TFN). There is another vcore reading in the motherboard section that is equivalent to the values from CPU-Z and the health section in the bios. This reading is lower with 1.35V at 4 GHz and changes when I change the offset.
I also checked the power draw of the CPU with and without a negative offset and could verify that the offset is working correctly. So maybe this sensor is just buggy or I need to reinstall windows and the chipset driver.