[SOLVED] Gigabyte GP-G750H 750-Watt 80+gold Power Supply

Solution
3700X & 2070SUPER
bought 750w because future proof
It will be fine, it's a good PSU, just a more budget oriented GOLD standard one (not a budget PSU as a whole), but still a good platform. Just next time ask BEFORE you purchase! :) So then we can help you find the best value to quality.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The first thing you should've done is asked before purchasing. Not the other way round. Second, was that the only PSU brand you had access to? I'm seeing your currency is in Indian Rupees so we'll need to know what other brands you have access to, then give you an answer with regards to your purchase if it was a good one or not.

In retrospect, if you had access to Seasonic units(new or old) then yes, the purchase was bad.

Reactions: rtxWARDADDY
Oct 4, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The first thing you should've done is asked before purchasing. Not the other way round. Second, was that the only PSU brand you had access to? I'm seeing your currency is in Indian Rupees so we'll need to know what other brands you have access to, then give you an answer with regards to your purchase if it was a good one or not.

In retrospect, if you had access to Seasonic units(new or old) then yes, the purchase was bad.

i don't have access to seasonic, but can buy Antec Earthwatts 750 Pro SMPS 80 Plus Gold Certification Semi Modular PSU or DEEPCOOL GAMERSTORM DQ750M SMPS 750 WATT 80 PLUS GOLD...

Oct 4, 2020
It will be fine, it's a good PSU, just a more budget oriented GOLD standard one (not a budget PSU as a whole), but still a good platform. Just next time ask BEFORE you purchase! :) So then we can help you find the best value to quality.

yes bro I ordered instantly because only 1 item left and now I can simply cancelled or return the item if I don't like..(amazon benefits🆒)