Gigabyte Introduces Eight New Intel-Based Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God, Tom's, please make viewing images much easier when they're clicked on. Just make them pop up larger on the screen and go away when clicking off of them. Purty please! :)

Anyway, those boards ain't bad looking. Would like to see manufacturers offer at least 2 different versions (color and style) of certain motherboards.

I actually like the tan-digi camo on brown, maybe not as much as I would like to have in a PC, but its better than all the red on black everywhere.
Ill say it again, Im glad manufactures are trying something new color wise.

Lutfij

Titan
The boards vinyl looks like a response to Asus's Sabranco lineup and their new Sabranco TUF cam white motherboard shown off at CES. Gigabyte have been pushing a military theme across their mobile platforms so this sin't unusual. This would be hard to fit inside a build with solid colored components. If Gigabyte did launch the rest of their components in this new digi-camo outfit then that would be killer indeed!

vgray35

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2013
For the love of God, Tom's, please make viewing images much easier when they're clicked on. Just make them pop up larger on the screen and go away when clicking off of them. Purty please! :)

Anyway, those boards ain't bad looking. Would like to see manufacturers offer at least 2 different versions (color and style) of certain motherboards.

vgray35

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2013
And while you are at it, revamp your your advertizing data usage hit and general webpage structure. My data usage visting this site is getting so high, that I am on the verge of finding an alternative site. Running video clips automatically is an arrogant stance, and chewing up my monthly data budget on trivialities is not appreciated. Fix it or I will need to reduce visits to this site dramatically. I cannot afford the cost of each visit.

I have never had a video auto play, and my usage is minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.