Feb 22, 2020
Hello Every one !
I bought a new AMD RX 5700 Xt 8G , It was causing me randomly restarts , so I decided to replace my PSU . yesterday i was testing the gpu with my new PSU i ran a Furmark test , My computer does not restarts but a new problem shows . (I will Put some pictures) a lot of Artifacts show up on screen and the system became very slow after a couple minutes a Blue Screen show up.

My Setup :
MONITOR : MSI OPTIX MAG24C 144 MHZ (Working on 120 Mhz)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 3600
GPU : AMD RX 5700 XT 8G
MOBO : MSI B450 A pro
RAM : Kingston hyper X fury 2x8 3466 MHz
STORAGE : Kingston SSD480 G
STORAGE : WD 750 NVME 500 G
PSU : AORUS P750W 80+ GOLD Modular

Screen Pictures :
View: https://imgur.com/a/arSG3Mg

Solution
I would download msi afterurner or something that will allow you to control fan speed, run the fan at 100% then run furmark and see if it still does it.

You installed the the radeon software and installed the driver trough that? If you didn't the windows install process will likely automatically install a generic video driver or possibly older AMD video drivers.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
I would download msi afterurner or something that will allow you to control fan speed, run the fan at 100% then run furmark and see if it still does it.

You installed the the radeon software and installed the driver trough that? If you didn't the windows install process will likely automatically install a generic video driver or possibly older AMD video drivers.

Solution
Feb 22, 2020

I Will try with MSI AfterBurner
I downloaded the last version from the website 20.2.2 before formating my pc and i put it in a flash drive . i plug off the internet cable to avoid any windows update , after formating i used the usb to install the driver

wah007

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2013
Did you get to the bottom of this and find out what caused this?

I have the exact same artifacting on mine, it just randomly appears when using the PC and even on the desktop when moving the mouse, and then it BSOD's.