Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 5 best fan control software?

Matto97

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
I need to set my AIO cooler pump to a fixed RPM on its header (Sys_Fan 1) as it currently goes up and down like a fan by default but there is no way to do that in this boards bios, only preset profiles and pwm percentages in the fan section. Should I use app center's system information viewer or is there a better program that will actually save my settings after a Reboot? Thanks guys.

Preferably looking for a recommendation for a better software then SIV that will work with the Z97 series.

Matto97

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
I how doi set the pin to pwm? In bios I have pwm percentages to choose from when I activate manual profile, is that it? Which one should I choose? They go 0.50, 1.00, 1.50 etc... Also I tried setting the sys fan header to full speed profile once and my pump started humming incredibly loud so I had to set it back to default profile. My CPU opt has problems with a fan plugged into it before as the fan plugged in wouldn't spin up until it reached a certain temp so I'm a bit worried about putting the pump on that header? My rad fans are currently in CPU fan on a y splitter.

TRENDING THREADS