Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3 vs Asus Z97 Pro Gamer

Crunchy_Chris

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015
These are the only two good motherboards that they sell where i live. And i was wondering which one is best for overclocking?

Solution
I'd avoid Gigabyte Gigabyte products AT ALL COSTS! If it breaks after 30 days, you'll still need to pay to get it fixed/replaced. Doesn't matter how long the warranty period is. I had a motherboard that failed on me. After a few emails and an hour-long call to their customer center with their operations manager, Gary Tam, warranty manager, Maggie Lin, and service manager, Chuck Liu, they basically told me that they're not responsible for the defective product. If I don't want to pay the extra fee, they're not going to fix it. They also said that since they're a manufacturer, not a retailer, and it doesn't matter if the customer's not happy with their service and product.

Go with Asus. More reliable. Lowest RMA rate out of all pc brands.

hhkk

Reputable
Jul 23, 2015
I'd avoid Gigabyte Gigabyte products AT ALL COSTS! If it breaks after 30 days, you'll still need to pay to get it fixed/replaced. Doesn't matter how long the warranty period is. I had a motherboard that failed on me. After a few emails and an hour-long call to their customer center with their operations manager, Gary Tam, warranty manager, Maggie Lin, and service manager, Chuck Liu, they basically told me that they're not responsible for the defective product. If I don't want to pay the extra fee, they're not going to fix it. They also said that since they're a manufacturer, not a retailer, and it doesn't matter if the customer's not happy with their service and product.

Go with Asus. More reliable. Lowest RMA rate out of all pc brands.

Solution