GOG Offering Refunds for 'Dark Matter'

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubletake

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
"If you bought Dark Matter before 21 October 2013 at 15:00 GMT (when we updated the description to where we feel it adequately reflects the game)"

I guess you still didn't read the full article, cus you missed that gem.

I can't find any reports regarding Steam offering a refund. All the reports I have come across states that Steam has removed / pulled the game, while they specifically stated that GOG has publicly offered a refund.

For example, in the following article the author stated:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-matter-pulled-from-steam-as-game-has-no-ending/1100-6415709/

If you want a refund STEAM is refunding copies now I don't know if they've made a public comment but if you open a ticket and explain you feel ripped off and want a complete refund for it and a removal of the game from your client they are doing so.

Dark Matter: Valve pulls game off Steam, GOG offering refunds due to abrupt ending

Dark Matter is being pulled from Steam and GOG offers refunds

GOG Offers Dark Matter Refunds

Dark Matter pulled from Steam, GOG offering refunds

Dark Matter apparently incomplete, GOG offers refunds and revises game description

While Steam may offer a refund, it is not publicly stated so getting the refund may depend on who you speak with and how well you are at complaining,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS