Question Got w10 pro from w7 but i domt have any sound from headphones or speakers

Jun 10, 2023
Hello.i just moved from 7 ultimate to win10pro using the windows media creation tool. Everything worked fine and well until i realised i dont have sound. All i see is dell 2211h (monitor) and even if i plug the headphones or speakers into the motherboard.. nothing comes out
I tried to install realtek drivers i installed the gpu drivers i checked if i have all drivers up to date blablabla and nothing seems to work. Please help

Jun 10, 2023
Specs please? Maybe it's cuz your system doesn't support something lol
older pc
Amd fx 6100cpu
8gb ram
Gt 1030 gpu
The mobo is an old asrock one w ddr3 ram.. but ill get a new pc soon autum / winter
Hesdphones are razer blackshark v2 x

NanoSuit3

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2017
Wow, FX 6100 . . . I remember a time when I had those. AMD FX 4100 . . . good times with an MSI 970 Gaming and MSI TwinFrozer GTX 1060 and 8GBs of RAM. Frankly at that time I just used speakers. Any chance you could find speakers and try them out? Also, audio interfaces will change from W7 to W10 Pro. Funnier thing is you should've kept it at 7 as that's nostalgia there even though it'll be Unsupported update wise. In any case, you probably didn't set it to the right driver or speaker interface. Plus Realtek would prompt you of what audio interface it is before doing anything lol. Try it.