Question Gpu boots to windows but no signal in monitor

Sep 4, 2024
My GPU (RX 6600) boots into Windows, as I can hear the startup sounds on Windows 11, but my monitor shows no signal. After not using it for a day, the display finally appears, but when I turn it off and try to use it again, the issue reoccurs.

I’ve tried several troubleshooting steps:

1. Resetting the CMOS.
  2. Replugging the GPU.
  3. Testing it in another PC, but the problem persists.
  4. Using a different GPU in my PC, which works fine.
  5. Reseating the RAM.
I would appreciate any insights or suggestions you might have.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Sep 4, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus a320m
Gigabyte eagle rx 6600
Windows 11
Msi Ab650w Bronze

What kind of cable are you using to connect it?

Have you tried other ports on the video card?

It sounds like there's some sort of problem with the video card itself so it might be possible to work around them, but if it's not functioning properly your choices are rather limited.

Sep 4, 2024
What kind of cable are you using to connect it?

Have you tried other ports on the video card?

It sounds like there's some sort of problem with the video card itself so it might be possible to work around them, but if it's not functioning properly your choices are rather limited.
My gpu have 4 port 2dp and 2hdmi. I try to use the different ports but nothing happens