Dec 19, 2021
Hello, I have an Amd graphics card which is clocked to 1430Mhz. In some games it stays on the min clock speed: 300Mhz, but in the same game in main menu it is literally the max clock speed. I am not sure what to do, I have seen some forums but they are all for nvidia graphics cards and requires nvidia control panel which I cannot use. Can I get some help please?

Solution
Main menus in most games do not have a framerate cap, which makes the GPU run at high clocks and usage. To stop that from happening you can go to settings and enable Vsync (Vertical sync otherwise) or to radeon settings go to gaming, global graphics, graphics, wait for vertical refresh -> always on.
Main menus in most games do not have a framerate cap, which makes the GPU run at high clocks and usage. To stop that from happening you can go to settings and enable Vsync (Vertical sync otherwise) or to radeon settings go to gaming, global graphics, graphics, wait for vertical refresh -> always on.

Solution
Psu: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME A320M-K.
That's the motherboard. From the userbenchmark I can see that you only have 1 stick of RAM which makes it single channel of course, which that does hamper performance.
You should buy a dual kit of ram with at least 3200Mhz speed and sell yours, or buy the exact same stick (that is not guaranteed to work flawlessly in this case).

Reactions: Phaaze88
What does that have to do with my gpu's clock speed being low in some games?
Single channel RAM is reducing the performance of your CPU which is the component that determines your max FPS. If CPU is not providing frames fast enough for your GPU, then the GPU will just sit there and wait. I am not saying that is your problem but it IS a problem that when solved will make the performance better.

Dec 19, 2021
Ok thanks, I will probably buy 1 more. And 1 more question, what do you think what should I do about my HDD because it's underperforming like it says in the userbenchmark?