Question GPU crashes within 30 seconds of starting a game, I've tried almost everything ?

Jul 25, 2024
I have an Asus ROG G15 laptop
with an RTX 3050
Ryzen 6800h CPU
and 16GB RAM

I have updated the drivers, changed the power settings, reinstalled GPU drivers but its still crashing.
This also happens in Unreal Engine 5, I cannot even compile my code as it gives me some random error which doesn't even exist. I have also reinstalled the engine. Nothing is working, Pls Help

js2

Jul 16, 2024
Could be a dodgy PSU. But give it, and the card, a dust down (hold the fans when doing so).

Also check your temps and do a benckmark in case you have a dodgy card.

Most cards will need "service" every 3-4 years as so much is packed in there. Anything from dust chocking, to paste drying can cause failures on their own, regardless of overall system.

Jul 25, 2024
It's a laptop

What about non-gaming workloads? What specifically happens when the "crash" occurs? The program closes? The computer restarts? (etc).
Yep im game developer and the Unreal engine also crashes its gives D3D GPU Crashed code but i saw the fix online it didnt work for the games it gives no codes it just crashes No error or anything and screen goes black for 2-3 second and every thing is back on running If play game again the loop continues