Question GPU crashing and deactivating itself pls help.

Oct 25, 2021
Hello,

My PC (or at least the display) is crashing, mostly while gaming, but it happened once while just browsing on the PC. The screen goes black and loses signal (monitor light turns red as no signal is detected), however every fan, lights, etc. keep on running, and I can even hear the sound of the game I'm playing when it crashes but no display. I'm forced to shutdown my PC and restart as it doesn't do it itself. What is weirder is when I restart it and try to open my GPU software (Radeon Software) it says drivers coulnd't be loaded and when I check hardware management, the gpu is deactivated. I've tried clean installing windows, i've completly cleaned all drivers and installed them fresh and nothing seems to solve it. It doesn't happen all the time, it can go days without happening, but has happened several times already in total. My temps are very fine, as I have them on my side constantly and never go beyond 70 degrees celcius (sits around 65-68). Please someone help, i really cannot aford another gpu given the stupid prices we currently have (especially on my country) because of the shortage, so any help to try save this one would appreaciate :( Thanks.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Sapphire RX570 Mini Itx