Question Gpu doesnt work

Jul 4, 2020
Few days ago my pc just stopped booting with my 1 year old zotac 2060 but my old gti 750 still works when i plug it in. The pc just doesn’t boot at all with the 2060. So I thought it’s broken and send it back and got a new 2060 from msi. But it still doesn’t work. I swapped everything out at this point besides motherboard and cpu. But I dont think these 2 can be the problem either since they work with the 750ti. Already tried updating drivers/bios, resetting bios and as I said before swapping out everything besides motherboard and cpu. When I start the pc my monitor doesn’t get a signal smh, cpu fan and the leds work. I don’t get a motherboard error code either.

My specs:

CPU : amd ryzen 7 2700x

Mobo : asrock fatal1ty x470 Gaming K4

GPU : 6gb msi geforce gtx 2060 ventus xs 6g oc aktiv and before i had the 6gb zotac georce rtx 2060 twin fan aktiv

RAM : 8x2 crucial ddr4-3200

PSU : nzxt c650

HDD : WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM

Jul 4, 2020
@gamenadez tried the other pcie slot too, didnt work. The GPU worked almost a whole year with a 2060 how come it doesnt like it now.

@renz496 Pc starts, fans turn on, PC/Keyboard leds work but my monitor doesnt get a signal. But the same monitor works when i plug in the gtx 750ti so it cant be the monitor.

@vov4ik_il the c650 psu is brand new, alot of people told me its prob that so i bought a new one but it still doesnt work with it..... could i possibly fk up cabling so that the 2060 doesnt work but everything works fine with a 750ti ?

Jul 4, 2020
That one does not require that much aux power.
yes i know, but i have 3 cables coming from my NEW psu that has more then enough power (650w)1. for the hdd 2. for the cpu 3. pci-e for the gpu. and they are all plugged in properly. Is there any cable i should look for that can cause something like this ?

Jul 4, 2020
1-2 months after i build my pc i updated my bios yea, and everything worked fine till now. after i had the problem i also tried a different bios version too, but it didnt change anything.

Jul 4, 2020
so i just went on my laptop and connected to my pc through teamviewer. The rtx 2060 is shown in the device manager, but i cant open the nvidia control panel.