Ben Hancock

Prominent
May 18, 2019
System info :
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard: Asus Strix X570-E
GPU: Asus Strix ROG 1070 OC
PSU: Corsair RM750X

I first thought that the case fans were running at 100% when launching a game, but after buying some new case fans and then doing the same series of events I found out that the issue I am having is that the GPU fans are running at 100%.
To clarify I believe that one fan is running at 100% as I had the side panel open and looked. the leftmost fan is running 100% and the middle of the fan is hot, the middle fan is running as it should and not making much noise and finally, the right fan is not running whatsoever.

I have reinstalled the Nvidea drivers and also reinstall the ASUS GPU tweaker software that comes with the GPU.
This has not affected the noise of the GPU.
I have also unmounted the GPU and then remounted the GPU and used a different cable and the issue still persists. lastly, I have also downloaded MSI Afterburner but to no avail.

Was wonder if anyone could help me.

No I brought it brand new when it came out, I've been running it in my system since then so I think it's just old age at this point.
Shame I can't get a new 30series
Yeah it's rough out there. I only got mine because I have a microcenter close to my work, took an early lunch out there because they listed ONE 3090 on their website, so I was like "Alright, maybe I'll just go and.. look at it".
Show up and there's a line of 30 people, I'm towards the back of the line but they had had a huge shipment and every single one of us got a 3080/90 with some to spare. Now my friend is making a 45 minute drive to microcenter every shipment day (apparently the employees told him when the trucks come) and tryna get one. But, brick and mortar are probably your best bet outside of EVGA's que system.

Ben Hancock

Prominent
May 18, 2019
Yeah it's rough out there. I only got mine because I have a microcenter close to my work, took an early lunch out there because they listed ONE 3090 on their website, so I was like "Alright, maybe I'll just go and.. look at it".
Show up and there's a line of 30 people, I'm towards the back of the line but they had had a huge shipment and every single one of us got a 3080/90 with some to spare. Now my friend is making a 45 minute drive to microcenter every shipment day (apparently the employees told him when the trucks come) and tryna get one. But, brick and mortar are probably your best bet outside of EVGA's que system.

Yeah, unfortunately, I am in the UK and they seem to have just stopped shipping to the UK, I can't find any updates as and when there are going to be more stock of GPU's.
I was looking for the Card with a similar size (Length) as the card I currently have as case issues; which can be hard.
But oh well, guess it will have to be another 6-month wait...or Nvidia could of but actual bot protection on their website to start off with.

thanks for the help

Ash95

Great
Dec 25, 2020
Yeah, unfortunately, I am in the UK and they seem to have just stopped shipping to the UK, I can't find any updates as and when there are going to be more stock of GPU's.
I was looking for the Card with a similar size (Length) as the card I currently have as case issues; which can be hard.
But oh well, guess it will have to be another 6-month wait...or Nvidia could of but actual bot protection on their website to start off with.

thanks for the help
I had this issue with a 3070 and had to rma the card. I got my replacement today, so they have received a shipment...