Jayj2000

Commendable
Jul 28, 2019
So I recently bought and asus tuf gtx 1650 super to go in new rig that consists of:

r5 3600
16gb ram @ 3200
500gb nvme
2tb hdd
asrock b450m pro-f (running latest bios version)

Ever since I plugged it and the white light on the power connector has been on, is this something to do with the problem?
I have checked bios fan speed its set to normal and have a custom fan curve in msi afterburner although its not used on startup is it?
Is this a problem i will have to live with or can it be fixed?

Last edited:
Solution
probably have to check your bios fan profile. generally it's not a good idea to use Afterburner (MSI product) to control an Asus GPU product or ASRock m/b as the drivers may not mesh.

So I recently bought and asus tuf gtx 1650 super to go in new rig that consists of:

r5 3600
16gb ram @ 3200
500gb nvme
2tb hdd

Ever since I plugged it and the white light on the power connector has been on, is this something to do with the problem?
I have checked bios fan speed its set to normal and have a custom fan curve in msi afterburner although its not used on startup is it?
probably have to check your bios fan profile. generally it's not a good idea to use Afterburner (MSI product) to control an Asus GPU product or ASRock m/b as the drivers may not mesh.

r5 3600
16gb ram @ 3200
500gb nvme
2tb hdd

Solution