[SOLVED] Gpu going up to 76 degrees while playing games

L.Bum

Prominent
Sep 24, 2019
Hello, I recently bought a new pc and notice that side of the pc where my gpu is, it is pretty warm so i got worried if that is really bad or not. Its is not that warm with other games but on Control it reached 76 degrees ofc if i press esc it goes down, when i turn game again it slowly goes up to 70+ so is that normal or i can do smth to prevent that from happening. My pc specs are in the picture ( https://prnt.sc/pacq0t ). And my pc gets louder, but I think that is normal. P.S Sorry for my bad english :p Write if you need to know smth more

Solution
It's possible the sound issue is related to the HDD....but in my experience....usually not.
Many times sound issues are a driver issue.
You might try and load the newest driver.

L.Bum

Prominent
Sep 24, 2019
" so is that normal or i can do smth to prevent that from happening. "

It is normal.
My GPUs hit the 70s all the time.
GTX 1060
GTX 1080
RTX 2080 Ti

If im gonna play games with that temperature for like few hours ( 2-3 ) is it gonna affect my gpu or its all good? Just making sure :)

L.Bum

Prominent
Sep 24, 2019
Also when I was playing new CoD MW and Control as well my sounds started to freeze as well as game sometimes and my friend said it is because of Gpu. It was not that often just sometimes.

L.Bum

Prominent
Sep 24, 2019
....as far as the sound problem....I don't think it's related to the GPU temperature.

Can it be related with hdd? Because i saw it use like 1.1T out of 2T and my game was lagging at that point and when it went down it was good again. My hdd: Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache . But its not often just sometimes, could be bacause game is in beta don't know really, its not like it bothers me that much, but I want to make sure im not gonna make my pc go nuts you know :D