Question GPU holder doesn't fit between GPU and bottom fans in microATX case

Yankee_4tm

Prominent
May 12, 2023
D7mtBRq.jpg
Hello guys, i have a little issue with my build, afraid of GPU sag.
My pc build:

Asus prime ap201 microATX
MSI B650m gaming plus wifi
Sapphire 7900XT Pulse (China exclusive)

As in the picture attached you can ses that there is short distance between GPU and bottom case fans. Box GPU holder doesn't fit there. I have placed default item between them. It handles, but im afraid it can drop to fans if i move case etc. Any ideas?
One more question, does the close distance affect gpu cooling in good or bad way?

Lutfij

Titan

Yankee_4tm

Prominent
May 12, 2023
I have placed default item between them.
What would the default item be? Looks like it has pins on one side.

What sort of a space do you have between the GPU's bottom edge to the top of the fan at the bottom of the case?

This might be of help;
https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Graphics-Computer-Telescopic-Universal/dp/B0BH5YXQF4?th=1
but please measure the space between the card and the fan before buying a GPU support.
Thanks for reply.
The item is smart watch charging stand, i have cut cable and placed there🤣 (no worries that was cheap copy charger). No worries, no problems with pins, it doesnt contact or scratch GPU.
The distance is 15mm, max 20mm. So the one you've send from amazon will not fit also((( i know about this stand Zach TT from youtube advertised it and i was interested to use it. But it is minimum 30mm if i am not wrong.
So what about my second question?