[SOLVED] GPU/Monitor (I don't know which) artifacts?

devilgodspider

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2013
Hi, so I just installed GTA and then FiveM, and afterwards I began experiencing artifacts here are my specs, photos, etc:

CPU: i5 3570
GPU: R9 280
RAM: 8GB 1600MHz
MB: ASUS P8Z77-V LX

My temperatures are 54-55ºC, I have zero overclocking in any component, anything else you need ask me
98471891_243049306920490_1902862441331556352_n.jpg

PS.:

This issue does not happen while gaming, as an example I spent 2h playing gta 5 with absolutely no issues whatsoever, but once I exited, that appeared.
Also sometimes it translates to the second monitor as well or both at the same time, I will try an older driver, but this is very odd because this only started happening now, not after me installing any sort of driver.

Last edited:
Solution
It's possible the drivers to be the problem, but I'm worried about the temps, it doesn't look like the card is stressed (low temps), so might be dead... But maybe try with different video drivers (older, newer). The card is pretty old tho... so maybe she finally came to the conclusion "my time has come" :/
It's possible the drivers to be the problem, but I'm worried about the temps, it doesn't look like the card is stressed (low temps), so might be dead... But maybe try with different video drivers (older, newer). The card is pretty old tho... so maybe she finally came to the conclusion "my time has come" :/

Solution

devilgodspider

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2013
I forgot to mention, that this issue does not happen while gaming, as an example I spent 2h playing gta 5 with absolutely no issues whatsoever, but once I exited, that appeared.
Also sometimes it translates to the second monitor as well or both at the same time, I will try an older driver, but this is very odd because this only started happening now, not after me installing any sort of driver.

I forgot to mention, that this issue does not happen while gaming, as an example I spent 2h playing gta 5 with absolutely no issues whatsoever, but once I exited, that appeared.
Well something changed, either the GPU is failing or you did windows updates (have you)?

Last edited: