[SOLVED] GPU No Display, Fan Spinning but iGPU Show Display?

Jan 10, 2022
I bought new GPU on my PC with iGPU, the problem is when I plugged my GPU, it's show no display but the fan is spinning, I turn it off then switch to my Motherboard VGA then turn on, It's show a display? My first thought was the BIOS or Faulty Pcie Slot? I don't know?

Specs:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2
Processor: AMD A8-3870K
iGPU: Radeon HD 65550D
GPU: GT620 2GB

Solution
That's a pretty old GPU based on GF108 graphics processor. Is this brand new card ? Anyway, have you inserted/seated the GPU on the primary PCI-E slot of mobo/ x16 slot, ? Is your system BIOS also up to date ?

Try clearing the CMOS/BIOS settings to default and then try again. The last BIOS version for your mobo is F8a dated 2012/04/25. The card should work on this system though. Assuming you happen to boot into OS when the display shows up, then you need to install the following GPU driver version for this game, IMO.

391.35 WHQL. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/132838/en-us

Can you at least see the BIOS POST screen, or the display on the Monitor is totally black ? Is the system/OS booting in...
That's a pretty old GPU based on GF108 graphics processor. Is this brand new card ? Anyway, have you inserted/seated the GPU on the primary PCI-E slot of mobo/ x16 slot, ? Is your system BIOS also up to date ?

Try clearing the CMOS/BIOS settings to default and then try again. The last BIOS version for your mobo is F8a dated 2012/04/25. The card should work on this system though. Assuming you happen to boot into OS when the display shows up, then you need to install the following GPU driver version for this game, IMO.

391.35 WHQL. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/132838/en-us

Can you at least see the BIOS POST screen, or the display on the Monitor is totally black ? Is the system/OS booting in the background ? Also, make sure the system is booting in CSM compatibility mode/LEGACY mode as well.

Solution