Question GPU not running properly.

Cheap_Red_LED_Fan

Prominent
Jun 6, 2017
I've been quite busy recently so I've barely touched my computer for a few weeks and probably haven't played a game in almost a month. Had some free time today and reckoned I'd hop on gta online for an hour or two but it only runs at 1fps. Long story short I set graphics to their lowest and it's still only 10fps so, confused, I look at msi afterburner, only to see it "GPU 1" is at 0% usage, and "GPU 2" is at 20ish%. I only have one GPU(an RX480 8GB) and I've never noticed the 2nd GPU displayed and it could be a core thing but it's been so long since I've opened msi afterburner I have no clue...

GPU is connected and its drivers are up to date so I have no clue what's wrong with them. Any ideas?

Cheers

Cheap_Red_LED_Fan

Prominent
Jun 6, 2017
Sorry was in a bit of a rush writing that. I have a single RX 480 8GB GPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM and an i5-7500 (3.40Ghz) LGA 1151. The 2nd GPU appears to be my CPU in the afterburner settings, Which explains why my game is running so badly.

By the looks of things, it's just not using my GPU for gaming. I don't know what could have caused it or any fix..

Cheers and sorry if I missed anything