Question GPU not working anymore... (Code 43)

Mar 12, 2019
Hey!

Before we begin, my specs:

8 GB RAM
GTX 570
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T

So I have a pretty big problem and I don't know what to do, so I am asking you guys for help.
I bought myself a new 144hz Monitor to my old 60hz Monitor. Everything worked fine, until after I tried a few games my PC just crashed. I restarted it and everything worked fine. But after that, it crashed another 3 Times, and on the third one something very weird happened. My resolution was resetted back to 800x600, and when I tried to change it, the maximum possible was 1280x1024. I was very confused, but then a message popped up fro the Epic Games Launcher:

"Unsupported Graphics Card

There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed."

So, i checked GeForce Experience, and my Game-Ready driver was, in fact, uninstalled. So I installed it again and restarted my PC. Everything worked fine. Then i thought maybe the 144hz is just too much for my shitty, ancient PC and turned it back to 60hz. And then, somehow, I could play the whole day without it crashing. I thought everything was going well, until the next day. When i played a bit of Fortnite with my friends, it crashed again all of a sudden. So, I restarted my PC, but it was reset to back 1280x1024. So, I tried to reinstall the Drivers again. Installed them, restarted the PC, but somehow it was still the same. I checked, and the Game-Ready Driver was deinstalled again. I tried it again like 10 times, and then i thought maybe the other Monitor is just to much for the PC. So i plugged the 144hz Monitor out, and tried it again, but it still didn't work. I thought it was pretty weird because my PC always had a 60hz Monitor plus some old 4:3 Monitor so why doesn't it work with only the 60hz? I then tried to check the Nvidia systemsettings but strangely, they weren't there. I went to look into the Device Manager and my Graphics Card had a little "Alert" Sign, like the yellow triangle with the ! in it. I tried deactivating and activating it again, but it didn't work. I checked the inside of the PC, and everything seemed fine (atleast for me, I ain't a pro in PC building and that stuff, but even my father said it was fine). So currently, I am just done. I don't know what to do anymore, and I really hope I can get some help.

And if you tell me "Wow these Specs are so old, just upgrade your PC" Yes, I am currently working on it!! But for now, if my PC has always worked with these specs for 2 years now, why would it just stop working all of a sudden?

Little Detail: It actually worked 2 times, but everytime i logged in, my Screen was completely blacked and nothing worked.

PART TWO:

I've actually already tried deinstalling everything related to nvidia and the graphic card itself and reinstalling it but it never worked... and somehow my game ready driver just gets deleten after every restart... IM DONEE

HELP APPRECIATED!! like, a lot!

1st thing to check: Fermi architecture, so support pretty much ended with driver 391.35. Clean your drivers with DDU in safe mode., and try manually install that one. Do a custom install, ONLY install the driver (and PhysX and HDMI sound IF needed)