Question Gpu or Psu

Jan 2, 2021
Hello, my problem is that when i boot my pc nothing comes on blank screen and says hoes to power save mode. Sometimes keyboard and mouse at the same time go on and off and on.
It started suddenly before the problem u had sudden crashes when game stopped and vertical lines came (blue, orange, red etc) i have tried other gpus like gt 1030 but it doesnt draw as much power as my r9 280x that used mainly and past few days couple of timed with gt 1030 it failed to boot aswell.

Ryzen 5 1600, a320 dvs mobo
8gb ram, thermaltake 750ap psu, r9 280x

Jan 2, 2021
Sadly then I suspect your 280 has an issue.

Can you get to the bios with the 280 installed?

Windows is not likely liking the gt1030 since amd drivers are trying to load and then failing to display properly. You could boot into safe mode, uninstall the amd drivers (use DDU if you can) and install the nvidia drivers.
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
I cant get to bios with 280, weird thing is that week ago i was able but i was not home and when i got back im not able to. I was able to get to windoes with 280 just was crashing with vertical lines but now it doesnt even boot.

Jan 2, 2021
Update: still cant boot but when trying with 280x my keyboard light goes on then off then on then off and finally stays on but with 1030 it just goes on and stays on