Question Gpu probelm. help please..

Mar 24, 2020
Ok here's my problem. Last week a was playing a game. ( it was a low fps game ) and my screen freezes . So im like ok let me restart my computer. Like any person would. So i turn it on and im not getting a display. I restart it a few times and still same problem. So i leave my pc alone for a few hours and come back. Same problem. So im like ok let me just use my cpu graphics. So i plug my hdmi in my motherboard. And i get a display. SO i plug back into my gpu no display. Note that my gpu is spinning with the plug in it. So i go to bios and go to motherboard explore. And for some reason. My gpu isnt showing up : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692092806889603153/692095786669834291/image0.jpg . So im freaking out looking up videos etc. And really nothing helped me. SO my problem is sometimes my gpu would detect and in device manger and bios it would show my gpu. Then when i open a game it crashes and my gpu stops working. then next day it would do the same and repeat. And not work for a day or 2. So can someone explain to me?
Specs

AMD : AMD Ryzen 3
Ram: 8
Motherboard: A320M PRO-M2 V2 (MS-7B84) (AM4)
GPU: EVGA 1650 dual fan
Storage: ADATA SU800 SSD
Thermaltake Smart 500W

Last edited: