Question GPU problem with M92P motherboard

Aug 24, 2019
¡Hola amigos! Tengo una placa madre IS7XM de la computadora thinkcentre m92p, el problema es que la estuve usando por un tiempo con una GTX 1050Ti y de la nada dejó de funcionar y ya no me da video, usé el gpu en otra computadora y funcionó correctamente y también usé la placa con otra gpu y también funcionó correctamente, intenté limpiar el puerto también usando otra fuente también otro ram y nada realmente funciona, hoy entré en el BIOS para configurarlo de modo que solo comenzara con gráficos cuando tenía la gpu conectada. Error 1962, desconecte el conector pci de la fuente e ingrese al sistema operativo normalmente. y si lo pongo de modo que solo comience con pci express, el gráfico tampoco funciona. ¡NO SÉ QUÉ HACER AYUDA POR FAVOR!

Using Google Translate:
Hello friends! I have an IS7XM motherboard of the thinkcentre m92p computer, the problem is that I was using it for a while with a GTX 1050Ti and out of nowhere it stopped working and it no longer gives me video, I used the gpu on another computer and it worked correctly and also I used the board with another gpu and it also worked correctly, I tried to clean the port also using another source also another ram and nothing really works, today I entered the BIOS to configure it so that it only started with graphics when I had the gpu connected. Error 1962, disconnect the pci connector from the source and enter the operating system normally. and if I put it so that it only starts with pci express, the graphic doesn't work either. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Looks to me like the PSU you've been taxing the system with while on the GTX1050Ti might be failing. Do you have the MT form factor of the prebuilt? Is this your motherboard?
A639_131025877738301301G94qpIs2BF.jpg

The primary form of communication on this site is via text and our language of communication is English. I've edited your post but please do not use a language outside of English on the forums. It only hampers your ability for users to provide a solution faster.
Lufij

Reactions: NiceRiel
Aug 24, 2019
I use a certified 600 watt source. The precompiled MT form factor I don't understand what you mean. And if it's my motherboard, I forgot to add that I try to update the BIOS to its latest version and still nothing, just like when the graphic is connected, the sata ports stop working, everything is very strange, would you recommend changing my board base?