[SOLVED] GPU shuts down while gaming but GPU fans continue to spin at full speed

Aug 6, 2021
Hello, I am quite new to the PC-building world and may not be very familiar with the vocabulary! As the title says, my GPU randomly shuts down while gaming (specifically FPS games such as Apex Legends, MW: Warzone). Everything else seems to be working fine in my computer when I took look over. The water cooler and the LED fans are still working, and my CPU seems to be working as well. My GPU is the only component that seemed to be shut down and the LED was also turn off, but when I look at the fans, they are spinning a full speed. This usually happens after a few hours of gaming. Also when the GPU shuts off, my monitor also goes black and does not show a display but I still see it has power. I can hear the game and my teammates for a few more moments before it goes silent. The only "fix" is to restart the computer. My temps are usually GPU around 68C and CPU around 55-65C. Other games seem to be fine (such as League of Legends, Minecraft), so I suppose its the more intensive games that causes the shutdown? I run all my settings on low so I can get a high FPS rate instead of a high quality. I built this PC 30 September 2020, not even a year old and I have problems. Please help!

Solution
o
full specs are
motherboard: ASUS prime a320m-k
CPU: ryzen 5 3400g vega 11
GPU:RX 580 8gb
RAM: 2x8 ddr4
storage: SSD 120 gb + 1tb hard drive
That setup needs a good quality 550w psu to have safe headroom. You psu is inadequate and could damage your system. I would stop using the pc until you can get a good 550w
Aug 6, 2021
That setup needs a good quality 550w psu to have safe headroom. You psu is inadequate and could damage your system. I would stop using the pc until you can get a good 550w
ok thx man and all of you guys I will go tomorrow and replace with the warranty but is there still hope for my GPU or the PSU already did the damage ?