Grab this 4TB M.2 SSD for just $151 and have more room to install all your favorite games

GoldenBullet

Prominent
Feb 17, 2022
This is a great nvme drive, I purchased many of them. TLC and dram plus fast enough speeds. Amazon usually matches neweggs price. I'm in Canada, I purchased some from Amazon USA, as it was cheaper that way than Amazon Canada at the time, maybe still is now.

Dec 16, 2023
Thanks to this drive, $151 is now the ceiling for what will pay for 4TB of SSD. To be fair, I am just looking for backup space, e.g. write once, append only storage, so the number of times it can be rewritten is unimportant, as is speed. (You might wonder why I wouldn't purchase 5TB spinning drive as those can be had below this price, but alas the ceiling for that was fixed at $99 a few years ago.)
However, having said that, I am not able to purchase this because NewEgg doesn't ship to my location. Price matching on Amazon is worthless if they then charge $50 or more to ship a lightweight device that takes up barely any space. I'm a patient person, and will hold the line and wait until the price of storage, all inclusive, drops to $150 for 4TB, but I'm not getting any younger.