Graphics card fan wont spin and is hot

colin7p7

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
I have a Radeon RX 560 graphics card. It spins when it boots up but once windows starts the fan stops. I can feel the graphics card and it is very hot after around 30 minutes. Also my display cuts off the sides of my screen so i can only see half of the toolbar and half of any application on the left side. I am running Windows 10.

colin7p7

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018

I had to reinstall windows for other reasons and the latest drivers where installed to. The AMD settings lets me look at the fan speed and gpu speed. The only time the fan started spinning is when the GPU MHz went high. Im guessing that the fans only turn on during games or anything else that requires it. Do you know how to fix the issue with my screen. When the driver was first being installed the screen glitched and the format went into the left side of my screen. When the driver for my GPU finished installing the screen went back to the normal format but the toolbar and icons on the very left, right, and top are cut to. I think this is caused by scrolling or scanning. My monitor (TV that says can be used as a monitor) is connected via HDMI.