Jan 3, 2024
Hi,
Ive got a new laptop recently its been about a month since ive bought it, but now from the previous week or so ive been noticing black lines coming on the screen sort of like glitching it happens rarely and it started from the previous week or so. Its a new legion 5 pro and I dont know if its the driver or the gpu thats making these lines I havent done any troubleshooting because the lines rarely come but decided to get help from here.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5 Pro
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5600H
GPU - Nvidia RTX 3060 6 GB
RAM - 16 GB

Solution
Hi,
Ive got a new laptop recently its been about a month since ive bought it, but now from the previous week or so ive been noticing black lines coming on the screen sort of like glitching it happens rarely and it started from the previous week or so. Its a new legion 5 pro and I dont know if its the driver or the gpu thats making these lines I havent done any troubleshooting because the lines rarely come but decided to get help from here.

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5600H
RAM - 16 GB
Hey there,

Hmmm, you ideally should make sure all of the latest drivers are installed from Lenovo's website. Then go to Nvidia and download the driver for the mobile 3060. Finally ensure your system...
Hi,

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5600H
RAM - 16 GB
Hey there,

Hmmm, you ideally should make sure all of the latest drivers are installed from Lenovo's website. Then go to Nvidia and download the driver for the mobile 3060. Finally ensure your system bios/uefi is up t date. If the problem persists after that, send the unit back as it's still under warranty.

Reactions: Borgor
Solution

TRENDING THREADS