Graphics to Performance

I was looking to enhance my performance qualities of my lap top, and
sacrifice the visualizations. Only trouble is.. I dont remeber where i came
across that option once before. If anyone could help me, please do so
thanks

Some would say that the loss of XP's visual effects is no loss at all.

Start > Control Panel > System > Advanced > Performance tab > Settings
button

Ted Zieglar

"Gmd616" <Gmd616@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was looking to enhance my performance qualities of my lap top, and
> sacrifice the visualizations. Only trouble is.. I dont remeber where i
> came
> across that option once before. If anyone could help me, please do so
> thanks

Thankis alot Ted. I remebered seeing it before... just wasn't sure where
though. And I agree with your statement