Question green light when pushing power button but computer wont start

Mar 16, 2020
HP computer When I push the power button there are green light but computer will not start I also open computer case there are green light in motherboard would any one please help me

Nigel Spike

Reputable
Jan 9, 2016
A green light on a computer is not a standard feature that all have, except perhaps for the one next to the network connector on the backside, indicating if you have a network connection. So you may want to be more specific about where this green light is located, and when it usually is lit.

Last time I had a green light on a PC was on a Compaq bought in 1994. It was located next to the power button, indicating the power was on.

Mar 16, 2020
A green light on a computer is not a standard feature that all have, except perhaps for the one next to the network connector on the backside, indicating if you have a network connection. So you may want to be more specific about where this green light is located, and when it usually is lit.

Last time I had a green light on a PC was on a Compaq bought in 1994. It was located next to the power button, indicating the power was on.

yes the green light next to my power button

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS