Question green light when pushing power button but computer wont start

Mar 16, 2020
HP computer When I push the power button there are green light but computer will not start I also open computer case there are green light in motherboard would any one please help me

A green light on a computer is not a standard feature that all have, except perhaps for the one next to the network connector on the backside, indicating if you have a network connection. So you may want to be more specific about where this green light is located, and when it usually is lit.

Last time I had a green light on a PC was on a Compaq bought in 1994. It was located next to the power button, indicating the power was on.

Mar 16, 2020
A green light on a computer is not a standard feature that all have, except perhaps for the one next to the network connector on the backside, indicating if you have a network connection. So you may want to be more specific about where this green light is located, and when it usually is lit.

Last time I had a green light on a PC was on a Compaq bought in 1994. It was located next to the power button, indicating the power was on.

yes the green light next to my power button